Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Man of my Dreams!

Who would have ever thought I would marry the man of my dreams. I remember when I was 15 years old my dream guy had the following:

Blue Eyes, Dimples, Dark Brown/Black Hair, Freckles, Tall, Buffer than me, Funny, Loves me, Loves my brother, Strong Faith, Honest, Strong LDS member, Athletic, Loves basketball, Plays the guitar, and ridiculously good looking!
WOW! I cant believe I got everything I wanted and more! We have been married for about nine months now and I couldn't be happier. I love this man! I am so lucky to have found someone made just for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daniel is extremely fortunate too. We sure enjoyed our visit last week-end.

Love You,
Pops

Julia said...

CUTE! Becky, although I think Daniel is one cool guy, I also think he is EXTREMELY lucky to have found a girl as amazing in every way and as beautiful as you. I am pretty sure he couldn't dream anything as good as you up! I love you guys. Congrats on the house! Are you moving in this weekend? Wish we were there to help.love ya-jules

Mama Nirvana said...

What a cute couple! I have to say that Daniel is the lucky one.

Amy