Thursday, May 1, 2008

The House We Are Buying..hopefully

"The House" Its not official yet, but everything goes smoothly we will be moving in the end of May... Cross your fingers for us. The house was built in 1990 & its got 90's written all over it. It has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and its 4 times bigger than our apartment, I am so sick of living in our tiny 500 sq ft apartment.

Here is the master bedroom w/ a walk in closet and our own bath. YEA!
Formal Living room w/ a great 90's touch... MAUVE carpet
Formal Dining Room
Backyard
Family Room
The Kitchen... and yes the tile is pink.

2 comments:

Julia said...

How is everything going with the house? I love it and I know that once you get done with it Becky it will be gorgeous! All I want to know is when can we move in???? Love ya!

Tamie said...

That looks like a great house! I'm excited for you guys!