Sunday, September 23, 2007

Marriage "the begining"

Now that we are all married and "settled" in life seems so much more calm. I remember the month before the wedding feeling so stressed. Man, I am getting stressed just thinking about it. Any how we are all moved into this 50's style town home. I painted practically the whole house, with some help from My mom, Daniel, and Mike.. oh and we can't forget Jon. It looks really cool. Its nice to have our own home. Mine and Daniels "love nest", that is until the kids come. Which will be a while if you are wondering. We are taking our time getting to know each other.
Daniel is studying for his GMAT exam which is next month. He wants to go back to school to get a masters in international business. Along with working full time at Intel.
I am just doing the working thang. Taking care of my brother here and there. Cleaning houses, and working part time at this Non-profit organization called Oregon School Based Health Care Network. Its a company that promote health care for children ages 0-18. They have clinics in the surrounding schools so the children get the help they need.
Not to go off on a tangent or anything but what is the deal with the government on health care? We know that education is a "basic human need" so our kids won't grow up to be illiterate or uneducated. Ok so my child will have the ability to have knowledge, which is great, but what if she is sick due to a lack of resources for health care. What if me or my husband take ill due to a lack of health care coverage, that will then effect our children, will it not? I could go on but my point is that it seems to me that health care is just as a basic human need as education, if not more of a need.
Maybe I will just move to Canada.. haha only kidding eh.
Back to what the purpose of this post was...well I am sleepy now, but I want to show you my apartment. So for another post I will show some picture.

No comments: