Friday, January 18, 2008

On Top of the World

I looked in the rear view mirror and the sky looked like it was on fire. It reminded me of when I served my mission in Hawaii. The sunsets were so beautiful there. I had to stop and turn around, I couldn't pass this moment up. I took this picture up on this hill thats referred to as "The Top of the World". I just happened to have my camera and camera stand with me at the time to capture this. Once upon a time I wanted to be a photographer, well at least obtain some skill. Every once in a while I luck out and get a great shot. But alas I have to admit this talent doesn't come easy to me as it does others that I so envy. I am okay with that now, now that I have found something that I love and excel in. I love helping others. Now I am aspiring to be a nurse. I love my Anatomy and Physiology classes. The human body is so amazing. I cant wait to get into that field. The more I learn the more I want to know. Who knows maybe I will exceed my goals.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

nice picture! I miss "top of the world".