Tuesday, December 18, 2007

R to E to D

I was looking through mine and Daniel's wedding pictures and I came across my RED shoes. My mom bought these so I could wear them on my wedding day. I love these RED shoes, and yes you heard me correctly they are RED not red. I have to say these are the coolest wedding shoes ever, I used to think that white flip flops and tennis shoes were pretty sweet, but the RED shoes are so rad. I have to admit though at the end of the day tennis shoes probably would have been a bit more comfortable. But pain = beauty. Ha Ha Ha. (I keep hearing the song "Your so vain"....hmm I wonder why?)

4 comments:

Julia said...

Those red shoes are HOT. I think it was very classy and edgy that you wore those on your wedding day. So cool. I have these red pair of flats I wear with everything. It makes me feel a little sassy.

Vale Court Luxury Home said...

Mama knows best... don't you think? RED is hot, and you are hotter... but where did all that hotness originate? That's right... YOU'RE MOMMA!

Rebecca said...

I believe she takes after her namesake - the southkakilaki hot mama !!

Shauna said...

Dan how the heck are you! How wonderful that you got married. Your wife looks adorable, and any one who wears red shoes on her wedding day...I love her already. It looks like you picked a good one. Take care!